In the shower we framed out a niche on the wall opposite the shower head. We replaced the walls, the shower ceiling and sprayed an anti bacterial spray due to mold damage. The RedGard moisture barrier was installed on the shower walls. A glass tile was used as the accent tile running horizontal and into the niche. The customer will apply a stone enhancer on the shower floor tile once the grout cures. We applied an orange peel texture on the walls outside the shower. We installed a new vanity and reinstalled the toilet. The customer will paint to finish off this project. Great job in picking out the tiles and the color combination Daline.
Photos of completed project. (click on photos to enlarge)
Photos while the project was being done. (click on photos to enlarge)